The Frontline Safety Boot Guard supports a wooden guardrail system, usually built onsite by a contractor. The high-strength plastic and reinforced gussets create a more substantial base, allowing the system to withstand the harsh work environments found around construction sites.
The system is simple and easy to install and attached to either wood or concrete, providing additional versatility for the contractor. The Safety Boot Guard base is 100% reusable and intended for multiple installation applications. Be sure always to use new fasteners for each new installation. Colored safety green for high visibility, the Safety Guard includes integrated toeboard system slots that are also simple to use.
The toeboard slots and the system's overall design help ensure that wooden guardrails constructed on site are consistent with the OSHA standards. Frontline Fall Protection maintains high standards and quality controls using quality raw materials and parts made in the USA.
- Perfect for residential or commercial construction
- The unit is lightweight and portable
- Constructed out of durable, high strength and resuable plastic
- Safety green for improved visibility
- Includes integrated toe board slots, washers and drill bit
- Sold by the box which includes 4 units
Specs and Compliance:
- Application: Concrete and Wooden Substrates
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910 & OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009(D) and CSA Z259