Fall Protection for Tools has become one of the safety highlight topics for the recent years since the publication of the new ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard. Accidents are also known to occur when tools fall from the hand of a worker who is using them at heights.
Frontline ToolGrip tool tethers and anchors help workers keep tools secured and safe to protect those working around or beneath the work area while working at heights.
- Tool anchor is ideal for tools without perforated openings (not tether ready)
- Tool anchor can be installed directly to tool with the help of self merging tape creating a safe attachment point for tool tether
- The tool anchor has a 2.36" pass thru opening for direct attachments and more weight capacity
- Tool anchor can be installed on a tool belt creating a stronger anchoring point
- Made of high strength polyester safety green material makes the anchor more durable and visible
- Total Length 3.9"
Standards and Specs:
- Capacity with Self Merging Tape: 4.4 lbs
- Capacity with Pass-thru Connection: 22 lbs
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 121-2018