The Frontline Self Retracting Lifelines are your go to solution when working at heights, and a quick safety reaction is of the upmost importance! Engineered to perform and engage within seconds if subject to a fall, Frontline SRL’s help limit free fall distances and lessen the impacts generated on the body for a safer working experience.
Manufactured to exceed expectations and tested by an independent third party ISO 17025:2017 accredited lab, these SRL’s are built rugged, built to last and built to give users the consumer confidence needed to perform their jobs with peace of mind when fall protection is required.
- Casing is rugged, lightweight and made of durable thermoplastic material
- Features a rubber (TPV) ergonomic handle for easy transportation and better user ergonomics
- The SRL is of high strength, corrosion resistant components making its performance highly dependable
- Includes internal energy absorption system and quick-action braking system
- SRL includes a swivel anchorage eye with self-locking carabiner on the housing and snaphook with impact indicator at the lifeline end
- Tagline included for SRL attachment when at height, and to bring down lifeline access to work area safely
Specs and Standards:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lifeline Length: 50'
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017