The Counterweight Anchor by Frontline Fall Protection is a deadweight anchor system that sits on the top of a roof without penetration. The heavy anchor weight design makes this an ideal fall arrest or restraint system. This design also prevents leaks and other damage from occurring. The Counterweight Anchor comes included with a 16 plate configuration.
This deadweight anchor is for temporary or permanent applications and offers easy assembly. Frontline Fall Protection maintains high standards and quality control through quality raw materials and components in the USA.
- Fall restraint up to 2 workers when 20" away from the edge
- Compatible with roofs with up to a 5° pitch
- Designed for compatibility with lanyards with 900 lbs. maximum arresting force
- The bases and anchor includes galvanized coating for corrosion resistant
- Must be installed at least 8' from a leading edge
- Raised central anchor reduces the travel distance in the case of fall arrest
Specs and Compliance:
- Application: Non-Penetrating Anchor
- Maximum User Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or Exceeds: Military Code - EM 385 -1, and ANSI/ASSE Z359.1, OSHA 1926.502 compliant