Introducing the Combat™ compliance go-to-work kits by Frontline Fall Protection ready to use straight out of the bag! The kits are convenient and are your fall protection essentials that can work on most applications.
Frontline's Combat™ compliance go-to-work kits were developed to deliver performance, durability and reliability for workers across all industries. Made up of safety orange colored high tenacity polyester, helps make the harness and lanyard potentially more visible and easier to inspect because of contrasting colors.
The kit includes a universal size harness and a 6' double leg lanyard with rebar hooks and unlike other kits they don't come permanently attached to each other but conveniently detached. This allows the user to chose whether to use together, or separately with other Frontline fall protection equipment when the application changes.
The Combat™ compliance go-to-work kits are your economical solution, while never compromising on safety!
- 5 points of adjustability for a better and more snug fit
- Leg straps include tongue buckle straps for easy and quick adjustment
- Includes elastic loops on all the straps for better adjustment
- Comes with dual color scheme for easy differentiation of the shoulder and leg straps
- Equipped with fall indicator on back straps
- Harness is of universal sizing, conveniently fitting most users
- Harness comes conveniently packaged with lanyard in Frontline adjustable drawstring bag
- Twin leg lanyard allow users to connect on either end, allowing for 100% tie-off
- Twin leg type lanyard with rebar hook ends
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Impact indicators provide visual display when subject to a fall event occurrence
- Internal shock absorbing design limits the fall forces to 900 lbs or less
- Length 6'
Specs and Standards:
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- User Capacity: 310 lbs
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017