The Frontline Commercial Ladder Safety Dock is ideal for securing a ladder for safe access and egress when accessing a building. As a permanent or temporary system, the ladder dock attaches to the roof edge, providing a dual sided, tie-off point, making the accessing of a roof safer and easier.
The ladder dock prevents damage from ladders leaning on eaves and roof edges and also enables use on flat, low sloped and parapet type roof tops. The ladder dock complies with OSHA standards for proper ladder securement, a safer way to access and exit a roofing application job.
- Strong, lightweight and non-corrosive aluminum
- Accommodates most ladders
- Installs on a flat, sloped and parapet roofs
- Added safety chains for securement
- Slip resistant system
- Easy to install with minimum tools
- Ready to be used out of the box, all necessary fasteners included
- Non-corrosive design
- Proudly Made in USA!
Specs and Compliance:
- OSHA 1926.1053(b)(1) compliant ladder tie-off