Frontline Leading Edge Cable Twin Leg 8ft SRL with Steel Rebar Hook Ends to Allow for 100% tie-off when Moving/Climbing to Different Locations
- Leading edge application: SRL Can be used for sharp and smooth edges. The integral Backpack style energy absorber helps keep the lifeline intact when subject to a fall over an edge
- Lightweight and compact, so its easily transported to the different locations
- Quick-action breaking system with swivel top with side lifeline exit
- It's Thermoplastic Housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device
- Lifeline cable provides continuous fall protection without any obstacles keeping the lifeline out of worker’s way reducing snags, trip falls, worker fatigue therefore increasing productivity and user comfort
- The twin slide connector features two secure buttons which require two distinct actions to open the carabiner, therefore preventing accidental disengagement. The twin slide connector also includes a red indicator line which provides a warning if the pin is not properly engaged.
- Includes free drawstring bag with safety reflective tape for convenient product storage
Specs and Standards:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lifeline length: 8’
- Application: Can be used for Leading Edge and Non-Leading Edge applications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910