The Frontline Commercial Anchors are designed for a number of applications such as fall arrest, fall restraint and window washing tiebacks.
The anchors can be installed in virtually any structural substrate including concrete, metal and wood. These anchors can also be used indoors or outdoors as they are hot dip galvanized in order to withstand the toughest jobsites and the different weather conditions. The commercial anchors are compatible with an extensive use of connecting devices, including self-retracting lifelines, shock absorbing lanyards and vertical and horizontal lifelines.
Trust in the durability, reliability and safety of the Frontline Commercial roof anchors when thinking about working at heights and the use of fall protection is required!
- The anchor is made up of ASTM rated steel, making it high strength and reliable
- The anchor contains a hot dip galvanized finish, making it great for exterior or indoor use and all the different weather conditions
- Fasteners conveniently come included, ready to use straight out of the both
- Proudly made in the USA!
Specs and Standards:
- Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN
- Application: Metal, wood or concrete structures
- Post Height: 12”
- User Maximum Capacity: 130-420lbs
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.140