The Frontline Self Retracting Lifelines are your go to solution when working at heights, and a quick safety reaction is of the upmost importance! Engineered to perform and engage within seconds if subject to a fall, Frontline SRL’s help limit free fall distances and lessen the impacts generated on the body for a safer working experience.
Manufactured to exceed expectations and tested by an independent third party ISO 17025:2017 accredited lab, these SRL’s are built rugged, built to last and built to give users the consumer confidence needed to perform their jobs with peace of mind when fall protection is required.
- Casing is made of high impact strength polymer to prevent breakage and is nearly indestructible
- Lifeline is made out of high strength 3/16" steel galvanized cable, making it more secure when working around sharp objects or in exterior applications
- SRL includes a swivel anchorage eye with self-locking carabiner on the housing and snaphook with impact indicator at the lifeline end
- Includes internal energy absorption system and quick-action braking system
- Extremely light in weight and compact, so it's easily carried and helps reduce user fatigue
- It's Thermoplastic Housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device
Specs and Compliance:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lifeline Length: 20'
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017