The Frontline Self Retracting Lifelines are your go to solution when working at heights, and a quick safety reaction is of the upmost importance! Engineered to perform and engage within seconds if subject to a fall, Frontline SRL’s help limit free fall distances and lessen the impacts generated on the body for a safer working experience.
Manufactured to exceed expectations and tested by an independent third party ISO 17025:2017 accredited lab, these SRL’s are built rugged, built to last and built to give users the consumer confidence needed to perform their jobs with peace of mind when fall protection is required.
- Webbing provides continuous fall protection without any obstacles keeping the lifeline out of worker’s way reducing snags, trip falls, worker fatigue therefore increasing productivity and user comfort
- Extremely lightweight and compact, so its easily transported to the different locations
- The SRL lifeline is of high strength polyester material, making the webbing lightweight with extreme high impact strength features
- It's Thermoplastic Housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device
- Fall arrester limits average arresting fall forces to 900 lbs & maximum fall arrest distance to 54″
- Features a quick-action braking system with swivel top carabiner
Specs and Standards:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Hook Type: Snap Hook
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Lifeline Length: 20'
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017