The Frontline Commercial Anchors are designed for a number of applications such as fall arrest, fall restraint and window washing tiebacks.
These anchors can be used indoors or outdoors as they are hot dip galvanized in order to withstand the toughest jobsites and the different weather conditions. The commercial anchors are compatible with an extensive use of connecting devices, including self-retracting lifelines, shock absorbing lanyards and vertical and horizontal lifelines.
Trust in the durability, reliability and safety of the Frontline Commercial roof anchors when thinking about working at heights and the use of fall protection is required!
- The anchor is made up of ASTM rated steel, making it high strength and reliable
- The anchor contains a hot dip galvanized finish, making it great for exterior or indoor use and all the different weather conditions
Specs and Standards:
- Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN
- Post Height: 12”
- User Maximum Capacity: 130-420 lbs
- Application: Weld-on to structural steel members
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.140