Frontline Vertical Lifelines with self-tracking manual rope grab with integrated 18" shock absorbing lanyard are ideal for roofing applications, scaffold, swing stages or similar types of operations where fall protection is needed above for vertical descend/ascend tasks.
The rope grab with attached shock absorber comes conveniently already attached to the vertical lifeline so it can be placed immediately to use. The rope is made up of safety orange high strength polyester material for better and added visibility of the system.
- Rope is of high tenacity polyester material
- Rope grab is made of high grade steel material, making the rope grab long lasting and highly durable
- Includes lanyard with integrated shock pack and snaphook to attach directly to back d-ring of harness
- Rope grab equipped with double locking closing mechanism
- Available in lengths of 25', 50', 100', 200'
Specs and Standards:
- Rope: 3 Strand, 5/8" thick
- Rope Grab: Manual with 18" shock absorbing lanyard
- Rope Breaking Strength: 6,000 lbs
- Max User Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds ANSI & OSHA applicable standards