The Frontline self-tracking openable rope grab with integrated 3' shock absorbing lanyard is your go-to solution when working on a roof or vertical job that the use of a vertical lifeline is required.
The rope grab with attached shock absorbing is the openable type and can be conveniently attached anywhere in the length of the vertical lifeline, just by opening the rope grab, choosing the location and then securing it by closing it into place again.
- Openable rope grab type, makes it convenient and more productive to work with
- Rope grab is made of high grade steel material, making the rope grab long lasting and highly durable
- Sets up in just seconds, as easy as unscrewing one screw and feeding the 5/8" vertical lifeline, then screwing it back together
- Includes lanyard with integrated shock pack and snaphook to attach directly to back d-ring of harness
- Rope grab equipped with double locking closing mechanism
- The rope grab is to be used with vertical lifeline having a diameter of 5/8”
Specs and Standards:
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Length: 3'
- Max User Weight: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 and ANSI Standards