The Frontline universal guardrails are manufactured out of high strength low alloy steel (HSLA). The guardrail systems are completely non-penetrating, they meet or exceed all OSHA load requirements and are proudly manufactured 100% in USA.
The bases include a 3-hole design, galvanized to safety green TS22 coating with rubber feet. Nests and stacks easily for storage before and after use. The Frontline bases offer superior resistance to impact loads and its unique design is 40% lighter than competitor bases. Comes with toe board slots on each side and handle holes for easy lifting.
- Guardrails and bases are powder coated safety green for added safety and visibility
- Complete non-penetrating solution feature an easy and fast installation where no tools are required to install the system
- Includes 11 - 10' universal guardrails with 24 locking pins
- Includes 12 bases with handle making them ergonomically friendly to carry and rubber feet for better stability
- The bases offer superior resistance to impact loads and its unique design is 40% lighter than other bases in the industry
- System comes with universal toe board slots
- Pallet with metal frame holds 11 Guardrails and 12 Bases, and can be stacked for side loading or end loading up to three pallets high
Specs and Compliance:
- Total Kit Length: 110'
- Base Weight: 57 lbs
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910 and 1926
- Proudly Made in the USA