Frontline's Combat™ Series harness was developed to deliver performance, durability and reliability for workers across all industries. Made up of safety orange colored high tenacity polyester, helps make the harness potentially more visible and its universal sizing fits most users.
The Combat™ Series is the quick go to economical and compliance fall protection harness while never compromising on safety!
- Leg straps include pass-thru buckles for easy and quick adjustment
- Includes elastic loops on all the straps for better adjustment
- Features high tenacity safety orange polyester webbing with black stitching, making it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting
- Equipped with fall indicator on back straps
- Harness is of universal sizing, conveniently fitting most users
Specs and Standards:
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- User Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017