Frontline's Combat™ Series harness was developed to deliver performance, durability and reliability for workers across all industries. Made up of safety orange colored high tenacity polyester, helps make the harness potentially more visible and its universal sizing fits most users.
The Combat™ Series is the quick go to economical, comfort and compliance fall protection harness while never compromising on safety!
- Features 5 points of adjustability for a quick and snug adjustment
- Leg straps include tongue buckle straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Includes elastic loops on all the straps for better adjustment
- Comes with dual color scheme for easy differentiation of the shoulder and leg straps
- Contrasting webbing stitching makes it easier to do harness safety inspection
- Back and shoulder pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion
Specs and Standards:
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017