Frontline's Combat™ Series Reflective harness was developed to deliver performance, durability and reliability for workers across all industries. The Combat™ Reflective Series harness is the complete go to solution when looking for a full body harness.
Whether working on a high rise, residential job, oil and gas or on road work, with the Combat™ Reflective Series harness others working with equipment machinery or in vehicles the user will standout and can be spotted easier because of the harnesses added 360 degree reflectivity tape. The harness is lightweight but built rigid to withstand the harshest conditions, while also featuring built in suspension trauma straps for added safety in case user is subject to a fall.
With Frontline, users working at heights can work with confidence, as we are always building to prioritize with worker safety!
- The safety orange webbing and reflective tape, makes the user standout a lot more for added safety and visibility
- Back, shoulder and waist pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion
- Made up of high tenacity safety orange polyester webbing and black stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting
- Features 5-points of adjustability, making the harness fits snug and more comfortable on users
- Harness features integrated suspension trauma straps to avoid suspension trauma if subject to a fall
- Convenient reinforced belt and rigid pad supports tool belts without harness falling or sagging
- Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap & tongue buckles on leg straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards
Specs and Standards:
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017