Our Frontline Patriot™ Shock Absorbing Lanyards are your ideal lanyards when working at heights! The high strength 8,500 lbs tubular polyester webbing rated lanyards reduce the possibilities of serious injuries by limiting fall forces to less than 900 lbs. The lanyards also feature elasticated properties offering reduced relaxed lanyard length to help avoid tripping hazards and keeping lanyards from dragging off the floor. Take them from job to job, the Frontline Patriot™ Shock Absorbing Lanyards are built tough and built to last!
Trust the great workmanship, quality tailoring and proven reliability of the Frontline Patriot™ lanyards, as the expectations have been met and exceeded within these US Union Made Shock Absorbing Lanyards!
- Elastic properties, 4.5' in relaxed length and 6' in stretched length
- Elasticated lanyards help avoid tripping hazards for added user safety
- Made up of high strength fade resistant polyester webbing and safety green stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting
- Twin leg lanyard allows user to connect on either end, allowing for 100% tie-off
- Includes impact indicators to provide visual display when subject to a fall event occurrence
- Shock absorber design limits the fall forces to 900 lbs or less
Specs and Compliance:
- Proudly Union Made in the USA!
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Webbing Strength: 8,500 lbs
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Gate Strength: 3,600 lbs
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA 1910, 1926, ANSI Z359.1, Z359.13, A10.32, CSA Z259.11
- Manufactured and Tested by a UL Registered Firm ISO 9001:2015