Frontline's Tie-Back Series SRL's are your go to solution when anchoring devices are not readily available and tie-back to the structure is feasible. Frontline's Tie-Back series SRL's are extremely lightweight, compact but built tough and rugged to withstand the harshest conditions!
- Tie-Back: Can be used to tie-off directly to anchoring devices or directly to the structure when suitable structure anchor is available
- Twin Leg 9ft SRL allows for 100% tie-off when moving/climbing to different locations
- Extremely light in weight and compact, so it's easily carried and helps reduce user fatigue
- Quick-action braking system with swivel top with side lifeline exit
- The SRL lifeline is of Aramid fiber webbing with UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) material, making the webbing lightweight with extreme high impact strength features
- It's Thermoplastic Housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device
- Can be used as a single or double SRL retractable with the mono/twin connector
- Webbing provides continuous fall protection without any obstacles keeping the lifeline out of worker’s way reducing snags and trip falls therefore increasing productivity and user comfort
Specs and Standards:
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lifeline length: 9’
- Application: 100% Fall Protection, Tie-Back When Suitable Structure Anchor is Available
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017