The Frontline Self Retracting Lifelines are your go to solution when working at heights, and a quick safety reaction is of the upmost importance! Engineered to perform and engage within seconds if subject to a fall, Frontline SRL’s help limit free fall distances and lessen the impacts generated on the body for a safer working experience.
Manufactured to exceed expectations and tested by an independent third party ISO 17025:2017 accredited lab, these SRL’s are built rugged, built to last and built to give users the consumer confidence needed to perform their jobs with peace of mind when fall protection is required.
- SRL is almost pocket size! It’s incorporated with robust & durable casing making SRL extremely light in weight & almost indestructible
- Webbing provides continuous fall protection without any obstacles keeping the lifeline out of worker’s way reducing snags, trip falls, worker fatigue therefore increasing productivity and user comfort
- It’s lightweight and compact features avoid putting heavy weight on users back helping with ergonomics and user comfort
- The SRL lifeline is of high strength polyester material, making the webbing lightweight with extreme high impact strength features
- It's thermoplastic housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device
- Fall arrester limits average arresting fall forces to 1,350 lbs & maximum fall arrest distance to 24″
- Features a quick-action braking system with swivel top carabiner
- Made up of finest material for longevity and extended use
Specs and Standards:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Hook Type: Steel Snap Hook
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Lifeline Length: 6'
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017