Whether working on a permit or non-permit confined space application, the Frontline galvanized steel cable winch can be used to lower personnel to their specific work area and it can be used to quickly retrieving personnel when exposed to a hazardous situation back to safety.
The Frontline winches are meant to be used in conjunction with the MEGApod Tripod and can be conveniently used for either lowering or lifting personnel or material from confined space operations.
- Includes mounting plate having two pin locking bolts for mounting to MEGApod tripod leg
- Comes with rugged and long-lasting galvanized steel wire rope of 15/64″ diameter
- Includes swiveling steel snaphook as a connector for better mobility and user harness connection
Specs and Standards:
- Use: Material/Personnel Lowering and Lifting Rescue Winch
- Lifeline Length: 60’
- Inbuilt Shock Absorption: Yes
- Maximum Lifting Load Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards