The Frontline Bantam beamer is a removable and reusable sliding I-beam anchor, easy to place and remove. This anchor is designed to easily glide along the beam while trailing the worker.
D-ring is centered on the anchorage connector for ease of sliding on beam flanges and can be conveniently adjusted from both sides. Suitable for single user connection, the I-beam clamp can be used with either a self retracting lifeline or a shock absorbing lanyard. The Bantam Beamer anchor can fit I-beams from 3.5" wide and adjust up to 14" wide I-beams.
Featuring a 360 degree swiveling rotating d-ring, the Bantam Beamer helps the user move and access different work areas easily and hassle free. Its lightweight, but rugged design also makes the beam clamp convenient to transport and a reliable steel anchoring device.
- Beam anchor slides conveniently while following the user when relocating work area in the I-beam
- Built tough, rugged and corrosion resistant for long lasting job after job
- Anchor is made up of aluminum components making it lightweight and easy to carry around the work area
- Beam Flange Width Range: 3.5″ - 14″
- Beam Flange Thickness: 0.25″ - 1.25″
- Aluminum Cross Bar
- Bronze Clamps
- Stainless Steel D-Ring Bracket
- Zinc Plated Steel D-Ring, Spring, Hardware
Specs and Standards:
- Static Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN
- User Maximum Capacity: 310 lbs
- Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.18, ANSI Z359.7, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.503, EN 795:2012