The Frontline Vertical/Horizontal Beam Anchor is a fixed I-beam anchor that is easy to operate and designed to clamp onto a vertical or horizontal I-beam to create a fixed anchor point.
Suitable for a single user connection, the I-beam clamp can be used with either a self retracting lifeline or a shock absorbing lanyard. The beam anchor can fit I-beams from 4" wide and adjust up to 14" wide I-beams.
Extremely rugged, compact in size and its lightweight design makes the beam clamp convenient and a reliable steel anchoring point and it can be set-up within seconds without the use of tools.
- The fixed beam anchor is built tough, rugged and corrosion resistant
- The anchor can be conveniently used in steel beams or columns in a horizontal or vertical position
- Beam Flange Width Range: 4″ - 14″
- Beam Flange Thickness: 0.25″ - 1.25″
- Zinc Plated Steel Swivel D-Ring
- Zinc Plated Steel Support Bar
- Zinc Plated Steel Flange Hooks
- Stainless Steel D-Ring Mount
Specs and Standards:
- Static Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN
- User Maximum Capacity: 310 lbs
- Product Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.18, ANSI Z359.7, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.503, EN 795:2012