The Rope Termination Plate is a connector designed to function as an interface between a rope and a fall protection, work positioning, rope access, or rescue system for the purpose of coupling the rope to another connector. The device is convenient, and easily installed as shown in the user instruction manuals.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Lightweight anodized aluminum material
- Easy to tie, and easily to untied after use
Specs and Standards:
- Static Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf (22kN)
- Compatible with three strand rope from 5/8" - 3/4"
- Compatible with kernmantle rope from 7/16" - 3/4"
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926, OSHA 1910 and ANSI Z359.18 Type A / ANSI A10.32 standards