The Frontline wire rope choker is your ideal anchoring device for a quick, easy and non-penetrating set-up when a suitable beam or wrap around structure is available.
The anchor comes with a PVC coating around the whole length of the cable for added safety and to preserves the structure when using the anchor. No tools required and installs in just seconds, just wrap around the suitable structural member and pass-thru the smaller ring thru the larger ring, hook-up your SRL or lanyard and your anchor set-up is practically ready.
- Installs in seconds, no need for tools
- Portable and lightweight anchoring device
- Made of high strength 5/16" galvanized steel wire rope
- Wire rope includes PVC coating for building/structure finished product added protection
- Highly corrosion, abrasion and wear resistant
Specs and Standards:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Max User Weight: 310 lbs
- Cable Length: 4' or 6'
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 and ANSI Standards