Putting a stylish touch on our most popular harnesses, the Combat™ series harness now comes with exciting graphic designs including American style, Camouflaged and Digital Camouflaged for a great esthetic looks while conserving all the safety compliance!
The graphic style harnesses are made up of all aluminum hardware making it extremely lightweight but built rugged in order to withstand the harshest conditions, while also featuring built in suspension trauma straps for added safety in case user is subject to a fall. It's newly redesign also features horizontal leg straps, giving the user better mobility and comfort.
With the Frontline graphic style harnesses users standout, are making it exciting and look great at the workplace or jobsite while still enjoying all the comfort and safety features!
- Back, shoulder and waist pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion
- Includes redesigned horizontal leg straps for better user mobility and comfort
- The harness is the lightest in its kind, as it made up completely of aluminum hardware
- Harness includes a back web loop attachment, which is used to place a twin SRL and conveniently leaves the back d-ring for rescue or other option of SRL when web loop not being used
- Convenient reinforced belt and rigid pad supports tool belts without harness falling or sagging
- Harness features integrated suspension trauma straps to avoid suspension trauma if subject to a fall
- Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap & tongue buckles on leg straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards
- Comes with 2 loops to use for tool tethering attachment of other lightweight accessories
Specs and Standards:
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017