Frontline's Elite™ Series harness is engineered, designed and built to bring you all the comfort, durability and reliability you can expect from a construction harness!
Our new series harness includes a newly designed perforated padding covered by a meshed netting to give the user the best air circulation and breathability! The harness is made up of all aluminum hardware making it extremely lightweight and comfortable. Enjoy the everlasting comforting experience with the Elite™ Series harness while also featuring built in suspension trauma straps for added safety in case user is subject to a fall.
With our new Elite™ Series harness, the equipment exceeds all the compliance requirements so users can work with all the confidence while still enjoying the upmost comforting working experience!
Features and Specs:
- Harness shoulder, back, leg and waist pads are all perforated with a mesh covering to give users the best air circulation and breathability for an all day cooling comfort
- Features a retro reflectivity trim around the harness for added visibility when doing work with limited visibility
- Includes removable breathable leg pads for added leg comfort and use at users convenience
- Black polyester webbing and safety green stitching makes it easier to do safety inspection on the stitching because of the color contrasting
- Harness comes with all aluminum hardware, making extremely light and added corrosive resistant
- Harness includes a back web loop attachment, which is used to place a twin SRL and conveniently leaves the back d-ring for rescue or other option of SRL when web loop not being used
- Convenient reinforced belt and rigid pad supports tool belts without harness falling or sagging
- Harness features our newest version of integrated suspension trauma straps allowing a quicker and easier connection if subject to a fall to avoid suspension trauma
- Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap & tongue buckles on leg straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards
- Comes with 2 loops to use for tool tethering attachment of other lightweight accessories
Specs and Standards:
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017