Proudly Union Made in the USA, the Frontline Patriot™ line of harnesses brings you the best quality, comfort and all the compliance when working at heights.
The Frontline Patriot™ harness features Airflo™ breathable padding made of special designed 3D material. The Airflo™ padding allows air to flow completely through the pad, allowing for unrestricted air flow while retaining its shape and comfort like no other harness in the industry!
Trust the great workmanship, quality tailoring and proven reliability of the Frontline Patriot™ harness, as the expectations have been met and exceeded within these US Union Made Harnesses!
- Includes Airflo™ state of the art design 3D breathable “X” style back/shoulder pad, for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion
- Made up of high strength fade resistant polyester webbing and safety green stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting
- Back, waist and leg pads are also of breathable material, giving it more added comfort throughout the harness
- Harness is of lightweight design and straps feature anti-tangle properties, keeping it looking sharp while conserving its unique comfortability
- Features 5-points of adjustability, making the harness fit snug and more comfortable on users
- Includes quick-connect buckles on chest and leg straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Includes heavy-duty removable tongue buckle waist belt with rigid pad for tool pouches and other accessories supporting and preventing the harness from falling or sagging
- Chest strap includes two retainers of unique design, allowing breakaway points for lanyards to avoid tripping hazards
Specs and Standards:
- Proudly Union Made in the USA!
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Webbing Strength: 6,000 lbs
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA 1910.66, 1926 Subpart M / ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI Z359.11-14, ANSI A10.32-12
- Manufactured and Tested by a UL Registered Firm ISO 9001:2015