Working in confined spaces sometimes can be extremely hazardous activities where both the entrant and attendant need such equipment that will perform to its limits when put to the test!
The Quadpod system is composed of four adjustable legs for better stability and a 360° rotating boom to easily position the fall arrest and rescue point over the confined space entry making it unique and different over equipment. The Patriot™ Quadpod should be used with the Patriot™ 3-Way Retrieval to act as a complete fall arrest and rescue system for confined spaces.
With the Proudly Union Made in the USA Frontline Patriot™ line, rest assured that you will have some of the best driven quality, durability and reliability confined space equipment out in the market!
- The Quadpod is easily set-up in just a matter of seconds, no tools required and can be done by one person
- System is collapsible and each leg is independently adjustable to compensate for uneven terrain
- The removable boom rotates 360° and locks in any position allowing easy positioning over confined space entry
- Quadpod and davit components can be used interchangeably
- The system is made out of durable aluminum and powder coated steel and the boom is powder coated steel
- Ideal for situations where the use of a tripod is impractical
Specs and Compliance:
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Maximum User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.4, ANSI Z359.18