Working in confined spaces sometimes can be extremely hazardous activities where both the entrant and attendant need such equipment that will perform to its limits when put to the test!
The Patriot™ Davit is made up of highly durable powder coated steel material, rotates 360° and can be conveniently used on concrete, steel surfaces or even out of the back of a truck! The Patriot™ Davit should be used with the Patriot™ 3-Way Retrieval to act as a complete fall arrest and rescue system for confined spaces.
With the Proudly Union Made in the USA Frontline Patriot™ line, rest assured that you will have some of the best driven quality, durability and reliability confined space equipment out in the market.
- The Davit’s base can be mounted to steel flooring, concrete or on the back of a truck and its especially useful for tank entry or over edge applications
- The Davit system can be easily set-up in just a matter of seconds by one person
- The removable boom rotates 360°, easily attaches to the base and can be locked in any position to offer flexibility for maneuvering equipment or a worker
- Offers two connection points for device attachments, 3-way retrieval or winch option
- The system has an overall height of 89" and reach of 26", allowing the user plenty of work area to work in
Specs and Compliance:
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Maximum User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.4 and ANSI Z359.18