The Frontline reusable anchor bolt is our most popular anchor for concrete applications!
The reusable anchor bolts are portable, easily installed and can be used in a variety of fall protection applications. Once the correct opening in the concrete is done, the reusable anchor bolt is then installed in a matter of seconds and can be conveniently used on vertical or horizontal applications.
Its ease of use and functionality helps users install and relocate onto the next anchoring location quickly maintaining a good level of productivity while preserving the upmost safety compliance and user confidence.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Easily installs in just minutes and with minimum tools
- Includes swiveling d-ring for better functionality and to prevent accidental disengagement
- Anchor includes a push plug, giving users a better indication on how far deep the anchor is installed
- When installed, the push plug also makes it easier to remove the anchor just by pushing in and the pulling back on the spring
- The anchor is built tough, rugged and corrosion resistant so it'll outlast competitor anchors on all environments
- Features one of the lightest, most durable and most versatile anchors in the industry
- The anchor is compact, lightweight and reusable
Specs and Standards:
- Concrete Hole Diameter Install Size: .75″
- Weight: 0.4-lbs
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf / 22kn
- User Maximum Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.7 & CE-EN 795 standards