The Frontline reusable anchor bolt is our most popular anchor for hollow concrete and steel applications!
This versatile, portable concrete/steel anchorage connector can be inserted inside precast concrete or steel flanges with a 3/4″ hole for lifting, hoisting, or tie-back. Once the correct opening in the concrete or steel is done, the reusable anchor bolt is then installed in a matter of seconds and can be conveniently used on vertical or horizontal applications.
Its ease of use and functionality helps users install and relocate onto the next anchoring location quickly maintaining a good level of productivity while preserving the upmost safety compliance and user confidence.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Easily installs in just minutes and with minimum use of tools
- When installed, the anchor is easily removed pulling back on the spring
- Features one of the lightest, most durable and most versatile anchors in the industry
- The anchor is built tough, rugged and corrosion resistant so it'll outlast competitor anchors on all environments
- The anchor is compact, lightweight and reusable
Specs and Standards:
- Concrete/Steel Hole Diameter Install Size: .75″
- Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf / 22kn
- User Maximum Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.7 & CE-EN 795 standards