The Frontline MEGA Swivel of anchor family incorporates a revolutionary swivel ring design that allows a D-ring to rotate 360 degrees as well as flip back and forth at 180 degrees.
The Swivel Anchor’s incredible strength is due to a heavy gauge heat treated alloy steel, reinforced bridge, D-ring and locking caps. Its patent pending key lock design keeps the D-ring seated and locked into its swivel housing, preventing the steel from spreading outward during heavy loads.
The concrete anchor is reusable, the bolt can be easily replaced when moving onto the next work area and can be used in vertical, horizontal and overhead applications. It can be used in concrete applications for fall protection, rescue applications, lifting, hoisting, tie-back, etc.
- Anchor Rotates 360° and pivots 180° side-to-side conveniently helping avoid side loading or accidental disengagement
- Stainless steel material, great for exterior use and corrosion resistance
- Can be used for permanent and temporary installations supported for concrete
- Anchor can be used for single user anchoring point or in combination with other approved anchor as part as a temporary horizontal lifeline system
- Anchor is built highly durable and built tough for long lasting performance job over job
- Anchor comes with bolt included so it’s ready to use straight out of the bag
- Stainless Steel
- Replacement Bolt: COM345K-SSRB
Specs and Standards:
- Static Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN
- User Maximum Capacity: 310 lbs
- Product Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Application: Concrete Anchorage
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.18, ANSI Z359.7, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.503, EN 795:2012