This multi-directional anchor point is ideal for one worker in arrest or two workers in restraint. Pre-engineered for metal, wood and concrete applications. The multi-directional anchor is compatible with an extensive use of connecting devices, including self-retracting lifelines, shock absorbing lanyards and vertical and horizontal lifelines.
Features and Specs:
- The Anchor is of high strength, rugged and reusable
- Depending on the working direction, user can conveniently connect in any of the four anchoring points
- Great for exterior or indoor use
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN
- User Maximum Capacity: 130-420lbs
- Application: Metal, wood or concrete structures
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1926, OSHA 1910