The Frontline 2-way anchor is a device that is designed to be used by clamping on standing seam roofs and bolting itself back together without penetrating the roof.
The 2-way anchor is easy and quick to install with minimum use of tools. The lightweight anchor weighs less that 5 lbs and can be easily transported from one anchor location to the next anchor with minimum effort.
The anchor is compatible with an extensive use of connecting devices, including self-retracting lifelines, shock absorbing lanyards and vertical lifelines.
- The anchor is made up of ASTM rated steel, making it high strength and reliable
- The anchor contains galvanized finish, making it great for exterior use
- The anchor is of non-penetrating design, so it preserves the look and design of the roof structure
- Bolts and washers included with anchor, ready to use straight out of the box!
- Minimum tools required to set-up anchor, and can be set-up easily within minutes
Specs and Standards:
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- User Maximum Capacity: 130-310 lbs
- Application: Standing seam roofs (24 gauge min)
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.18, ANSI A10.32, OSHA 1926 and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025