The Frontline Wood Truss Anchor can be installed in a variety of structural wood members at a multitude of angles. This roof anchor can be used in new construction or existing structures.
The Wood Truss Anchor can be quickly and easily installed once the proper location that can withstand the required forces is identified. The Wood Truss Anchor is a convenient fall protection anchoring point for roofing residential and commercial applications along structural wooden truss members.
- Lightweight anchor weighing less than 1 lb
- Can be installed in a matter of minutes or less, easy with minimum use of tools
- Made out of stainless steel zinc plated steel for a durable and long lasting use
Specs and Standards:
- Maximum Breaking Strength: 1,800-lbf/8kN
- Maximum Arrest Force: 900-lbf/4kN
- User Maximum Capacity: 310lbs
- Application: Structural Wood Members
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.140 and OSHA 1926.502 standards