Introducing the Frontline PitchFast roof anchor. It's an economical and fast way to provide fall protection for existing and new construction residential roofs. It's ready to use straight out of the box, just screw through sheathing to the roof structure and your anchor is practically ready to use.
The anchor is low profile and comes in different variations including safety green for added visibility, black keeping the anchor low profile or hot dipped galvanized for best outdoor and corrosion protection.
- Choose the style and color that suits you best. Colored for high vis or low profile, or HDG for best corrosion protection
- Lightweight and easy install in just minutes! Minimum tools needed to install the Frontline PitchFast
- The anchor is suitable for wood frame construction, both residential or commercial
- It's low profile design helps maintain property aesthetics while never sacrificing on safety
- Made of ASTM rated steel to help ensure quality material
- Application: Residential/Commercial Structural Roofs
- User Maximum Capacity: 310 lbs
- Product Weight: 1 lb
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.18, OSHA 1910.140 and OSHA 1926.503