Working in confined spaces sometimes can be extremely hazardous activities where both the entrant and attendant need such equipment that will perform to its limits when put to the test!
The Patriot™ 3-Way is made up of highly durable aluminum material, includes two independent braking systems and a rubber-coated knob to switch from retrieval to SRL mode in just seconds. The Patriot™ 3-Way system should be used with the Patriot™ Tripod, Davit or Quadpod to act as a complete fall arrest and rescue system for confined spaces.
With the Proudly Union Made in the USA Frontline Patriot™ line, rest assured that you will have some of the best driven quality, durability and reliability confined space equipment out in the market!
- Personnel 3-Way serves to lower, raise, rescue personnel and also as a self-retracting device in seconds with a quick switch of knob
- Includes precision internal components and a strong, weather-resistant cast aluminum housing to ensure reliability and dependability
- The Patriot™model has two independent braking systems:
- An energy absorbing centrifugal brake arrests a fall softly within 24"
- A friction brake which activates immediately when raising or lowering is stopped and holds the load in place
- Housing is made of sturdy lightweight cast aluminum, making it long lasting and reliable
- Comes with 3/16" diameter galvanized steel cable with locking swivel snaphook with impact indicator
Specs and Compliance:
- Use: Material/Personnel Lowering, Lifting, Rescue and SRL option
- Lifeline Length: 50’
- Maximum Lifting Load Capacity: 350 lbs
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.4, ANSI Z359.14