Are you working near or around falls that may occur over edges such as roofing, leading edges, steel applications, at foot level tie-offs 90 degrees of higher or other similar applications?
Then the Frontline Leading Edge Series are your go to solution in order to provide the best protection when exposed to such fall hazards. Conveniently use the Frontline Leading Series whether on leading edge or non-leading edge applications, for a more diverse and maximum product usability.
Manufactured to exceed expectations and tested by an independent third party ISO 17025:2017 accredited lab, these Leading Edge SRL’s are built rugged, built to last and built to give users the consumer confidence needed to perform their jobs with peace of mind when fall protection is required.
- Leading edge application: SRL Can be used for sharp and smooth edges. The integral shock absorber helps keep the lifeline intact when subject to a fall over an edge
- Casing is rugged, lightweight and made of durable thermoplastic material
- Features a rubber (TPV) ergonomic handle for easy transportation and better user ergonomics
- The SRL is of high strength, corrosion resistant components making its performance highly dependable
- Includes internal energy absorption system and quick-action braking system
- SRL includes a swivel anchorage eye with self-locking carabiner on the housing and snaphook with impact indicator at the lifeline end
- Tagline included for SRL attachment when at height, and to bring down lifeline access to work area safely
Specs and Standards:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Available Lifeline length: 30', 50', 65'
- Application: Leading Edge and Non-Leading Edge applications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2021, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017