Are you working near or around falls that may occur over edges such as roofing, leading edges, steel applications, at foot level tie-offs 90 degrees of higher or other similar applications?
Then the Frontline Leading Edge Series are your go to solution in order to provide the best protection when exposed to such fall hazards. Conveniently use the Frontline Leading Series whether on leading edge or non-leading edge applications, for a more diverse and maximum product usability.
Manufactured to exceed expectations and tested by an independent third party ISO 17025:2017 accredited lab, these Leading Edge SRL’s are built rugged, built to last and built to give users the consumer confidence needed to perform their jobs with peace of mind when fall protection is required.
- SRL can be used for sharp and smooth edges and on leading and non leading edge applications
- Constructed in such a way that if subjected to contact with a sharp edge in the event of a fall, the retracted lanyard remains intact while arresting the fall immediately
- Equipped with an external shock pack which reduces the dynamic load impact felt on the user in the event of a fall, reducing the impact of fall average arresting forces to less than 900 lbs.
- Casing is rugged, lightweight and made of durable thermoplastic material
- The SRL is of high strength, corrosion resistant components making its performance highly dependable
- Includes internal energy absorption system and quick-action braking system
- SRL includes a swivel anchorage eye with self-locking carabiner on the housing and snaphook with impact indicator at the lifeline end
Specs and Compliance:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Available Lifeline length: 25', 50'
- Application: Leading Edge and Non-Leading Edge Applications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017