The Frontline Securope Stainless Steel system is designed for existing ladders on fixed buildings, wind turbines, pylones, masts, oil and gas and other applications that require the safe access/descent on fixed ladders. The ladder system comes with an optional glider rope grab which is openable and can be conveniently inserted or removed at any point of the cable. The glider follows the end user smoothly while moving up and down and automatically locks instantly in case of a fall.
The Securope lifeline has been tested and certified according to North American and European standards. Trust the Frontline Securope QuickSet to help workers and others climb and descend safely when using fixed ladder systems.
- System features easy mounting and installation
- Freehand system, overpassing anchors for better mobility
- Stainless steel cable and elements for best corrosion protection
- The system swageless and undeformable
- Cost-efficient and complaint solution
- Includes a cable vibration absorption system
- Available Lengths: 20', 30', 40'
- Fall arrest and fall restraint for ascending/descending on fixed ladders
- Maintenance of electrical towers
- Maintenance of wind masts
- Working in confined spaces
- Maintenance of commercial and industrial roofs
- Maintenance of residential roofs
- Maintenance of airport roofs
Standards and Specs:
- System Breaking Strength: 3,300 lbs
- System Max Users per System: 2
- System Standard Compliance: Meets or exceeds ANSI A14.3, OSHA 1910.29 Subpart D, and EN353-1:2017
- Glider Weight Capacity: 110 lbs - 330 lbs
- Glider Breaking Strength: 3,330 lbs
- Glider Standard Compliance: Meets or exceeds ANSI A14.3, OSHA 1910.29 Subpart D, and EN353-1:2017