The Rescue Ladder Basic System is designed for rescuing a worker in the event of a fall with minimal prior rescue training. The system is simple to deploy using the existing or a temporary anchor point allowing the victim to climb safely. The ladder kit allows a capable fall victim to climb to safety while the rescuer pulls rope slack through the included rope grab/pulley system eliminating the chance of a high impact secondary fall.
A great product to conveniently keep readily accessible at a construction jobsite, an off-site location, a manufacturing plant, refineries or any other location that presents hazards when working at heights and such rescue method is possible.
- Assembled in the USA!
- User Maximum Capacity: 310lbs
- Breaking Strength: 5,000lbs/ 22kN
- OSHA 1910.66/ OSHA 1926.503 compliant
- 18ft webbed ladder
- Belay Device (Progress Capture Pulley)
- Belay Rope (Static 36ft Rope)
- ANSI Z359.12 Steel Carabiner (30kN)
- Deployment Bag