Frontline's Elite™ Lite Series harnesses are our premium product line with some of the most innovative features for those working on wind, rescue, climbing and positioning applications.
These harnesses feature aluminum hardware and moisture wicking material across the whole harness making the harness extremely lightweight and breathable in design to provide better comfort and help reduce harness weight on the wearer. The harness also features eight points of adjustability for a better fit and to best perform all climbing and positioning activities comfortably while working at heights.
Trust on Frontline's Elite™ Lite Series to include all the perfect feature combinations for enhanced worker comfort, safety and productivity!
- Harness is the lightest in its kind, perfect for climbing and positioning applications where harness mobility, comfort and adjustability is preferred
- Back leg adjustability helps user adjust leg pads to a more comfortable and snug fit
- Includes extra cover on back pad for added protection on back d-ring and back padding
- Back, shoulder, waist and leg pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion
- Made up of high tenacity black polyester webbing and safety green stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting
- The harness is the lightest in its kind, as its made up completely of aluminum hardware
- Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap, belt, and on front and back leg straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards
- Comes with 2 loops to use for tool tethering attachment of other lightweight accessories
Specs and Standards:
- Application: Wind, Rescue, Climbing, Positioning and Construction
- User Capacity: 310 lbs
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017